WAKULIMA KOROSHO WAJAZWA MABILIONI
AFDB LENDS TANZANIA USD 272 M FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF MSALATO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT THE AFRICAN
ACACIA YAFUTWA RASMI DSE
- New Business Line Launched
- The Ministry of Industry Trade and Investment has Launched three new Business Lines after the research made by Tanzania Private Sector Foundation on the Opportunities for new Businesses in Tanzania ...
- Soaring inflows, dwindling dollar demand stabilise shilling
The shilling was quoted closing the Tuesday trading at 2,185/- and 2,195/- against the greenback. CRDB Bank said in its market highlights that pressure on the shilling has eased because of an in ...
- JNIA, KIA win prestigious global certification
Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA) and Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA) joined Kenya’s Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) in the prestigious recognition. According to Swi ...
- Sep1Launching of NBP Portal From Sep 1, 2018 for 1 day
- Dec15training session From Dec 15, 2016 for 2 days
- Dec14Training Sessions for Content From Dec 14, 2016 for 2 days
- Dec13TNBP Training : Content Management From Dec 13, 2016 for 1 day
- Nov1Launching From Nov 1, 2016 for 1 day
- The international tourist arrivals to Tanzania are forecast to total 1,632,000 by 2025, generating revenues of 5.702tri/- representing an increase of 5.8 per cent per annum.Posted by Vishwanathan Subramanian 07 Sep 2016
- Retail prices for petrol, diesel and kerosene have been reduced by 3.43 per cent, 3.50 per cent and 4.88 per cent respectively, the Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA), announced yesterday.Posted by Vishwanathan Subramanian 07 Sep 2016
- The government yesterday announced its decision to construct new structures to accommodate over 600 former tenants at Magomeni Kota in Dar es Salaam who were evicted more than five years ago to allow construction of modern residential buildings.Posted by Vishwanathan Subramanian 07 Sep 2016
- The Swahili International. Tourism Expo (S!TE) preparatory committee has held its first meeting at the Tanzania Tourist Board headquarters in which the roles of sub-committees and stakeholders were established and discussed.Posted by Vishwanathan Subramanian 02 Sep 2016